If you use an angle grinder regularly then the new Bosch X-LOCK system is certainly worth investing in. It offers a super fast and frustration-free alternative to existing methods of switching angle grinder accessories. In just one click, you’ll be ready for work and there’s no components to get lost or misplaced.
Launching their most innovative angle grinder product line, the new Bosch X-LOCK system will save you precious time, effort, and money through more efficient working. As well as multiple accessories, enjoy a new generation of Bosch corded and cordless angle grinders.
X-LOCK Features and Benefits
- Fast and easy to use; up to 5 times faster than conventional angle grinder.
- Simply change over accessories at the press of a button. There’s now no need to unscrew and re-fasten components.
- For convenience, almost every X-LOCK accessory fits on standard angle grinders.
- The X-LOCK assortment is constantly growing; there are over 130 accessories to choose from.
- X-LOCK interface is unobtrusive and extremely shallow. This means it is fantastic for when you need to get closer to the work surface without the nut getting in the way.
- For peace of mind, there’s no way of mounting the accessories incorrectly. The simple mechanism locks securely in place with a click so you know it is safely mounted to your angle grinder.
- Increased speed and convenience means there’s no need to have a huge range of grinders at your disposal.
- The changing system does not rely on any tools or components.
- The new design stops any frustration of changing angle grinder accessories. No longer will you potentially lose a nut, spanner or flange.
- The red X-LOCK switch is used to unlock angle grinder accessories for easy, hassle-free detachment.
- X-LOCK accessories have X shaped bores while still keeping standard flange touchpoints (22.23mm bore).
- There’s no nut to disturb you when working with angle grinders.
- You can now enjoy flat grinding, and surfaces will never get scratched.
Featured In This Article...
If you’ve enjoyed reading this article, we have plenty more for you to take a look at. Firstly, the powerful and compact, BITURBO mitre saw from Bosch is part of the new Bosch BITURBO range. Ideal for a wide variety of applications, the BITURBO tool has been specifically designed and optimised to work with the new Bosch ProCORE 18V battery platform.
Next, our helpful Bosch Battery Guide is great if you need advice on choosing the type of battery to suit your cordless Bosch Professional power tools. Finally, Starlock, a joint venture between Bosch and Fein, is a patented blade mounting system that provides a very fast ‘snap in’ blade fitting. The Starlock system has set the new standard for multi-tools and accessories. Learn more by reading our informative Bosch Starlock guide.
Get in touch!
If you’ve invested in the new Bosch X-LOCK angle grinders and accessories, we’d love to hear from you. Comment below or send us a photograph and tell us all about your purchase. Alternatively, get in touch via our social media platforms. Find us on Facebook or connect with us on Instagram using #boschxlock to @AxminsterTools.